GAME DETAILS: A swanky party… with a dark secret.
Our most Immersive experience.
**Warning: This game is NOT for everyone, please read the Requirements/Warnings
- Minimum of 4 Players – Due to the design of the game, we physically need 4 bodies present to play.
- Maximum of 8 Players – No Exceptions
- Recommended for 6 Players
- Recommended for 16 Years Old and Older (If younger than 16, please contact us. Must be accompanied by an Adult if under 18 years old)
- Dark Theme (Our theme is Dark by design. But is it NOT a horror theme. It may feel like it at times.)
- Binding (Players will be “Handcuffed” for part of the game, contact us if this is an issue)
- Light Crawling Involved (Only a few people are required to do so)
- Dark Areas (If you need reading glasses, please bring with you)
- Color Based Puzzles (Some puzzles will have color connections, please inform the game moderator if this is a concern)
- Small Areas (Contact us if there is a concern)
You are invited to one of the most prestigious parties at a Mansion in San Diego. Beautiful people and drinks are plenty, and there is no shortage to the endless amount of entertainment around you. The host invites you to join them in their VIP area, but once you get there you get a sinking feeling that something is not right.
You and your friends have been kidnapped…
Why you? You don’t know. All you know is that you need to find a way out and escape your captors. You weren’t the only ones they’ve kidnapped, some of the captives before you left clues to help anyone else who gets caught by this group to help them out. It’s up to you to figure out these clues and escape before you find out what they want from you… Are you Unlockable?
This Escape Experience is a little more intense than most Escape Rooms, so we would like to inform players up front about some of our game design, so you can decide if this is something you are comfortable with. We designed everything with safety in mind, and if you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
TIPS ON PLAYING
- Divide and Conquer
- The game is Non-Linear. You do not have to do A-B-C in that order, you can do A-B-C at the same time.
- As in all Escape Rooms talk to each other, part of solving puzzles is knowing what information you have to use.
- Search Everything
- You can find clues anywhere, give everything a thorough look-over.
|OVERALL PASSING RATE||60.6%|
|OVERALL FAILED RATE||39.4%|
|AVERAGE TIME ESCAPED||56.:40|
|PASSING RATES (BASED ON SKILL LEVEL)||PASS||FAIL|
|BEGINNER GROUPS (0-5 Games Played)||53.9%||46.1%|
|INTERMEDIATE GROUPS (5-10 Games Played)||84.3%||15.7%|
|ADVANCED GROUPS (10+ Games Played)||90.3%||9.7%|
|AVERAGE GROUP SIZE||6|
|COMMON GROUP SIZES||4 – 32.1%||8 – 21.6%||6 – 14.4%|
|KIDS (UNDER 16)||0.5%|
Room Statistics are recorded daily. Updated on the website Monthly.
Statistics are recorded for accurate passing rates for any player, group size and skill level.
The data is collected and used to help balance the game for both Novice and Advanced players.
Also, we’re geeks who love spreadsheets and data. =)