GAME DETAILS: A Paranormal Adventure.
We HIGHLY recommend that players have some experience in
Escape Rooms before playing this game. (3-4 Games)
- Minimum of 3 Players
- Maximum of 6 Players – No Exceptions.
- Recommended for 4 Players
- 16 Years Old and Older (If younger than 16, please contact us. Must be accompanied by an Adult)
- Paranormal Theme (Since it is a “Paranormal” Theme there will be some scary moments, but the entire game is NOT scary.)
- Light Crawling Involved (Only a few people are required to do so)
- Dark Areas (If you need reading glasses, please bring with you)
- Color Based Puzzles (Some puzzles will have color connections, please inform the game moderator if this is a concern)
- Small Areas (Contact us if there is a concern)
As part of the Paranormal Division of the Bureau (aka The Cult And Spectral Phenomena Examination Research Team) you have been assigned an investigation at a local house where neighbors have been witnessing flashing lights and unexplained sounds coming from the home.
The previous investigative team started a few days ago, but 60 minutes into their investigation the entire team suddenly disappeared, just like the team before them. Together you will assemble your team of brave investigators and find out who or what is taking our team members.
There is something strange about the house on the corner…
The information we have about the family who lived there is sparse. We know that two sisters had lived at the house after inheriting it from their parents. The sisters were inseparable, only a year apart they did everything together from volleyball games, hiking, and being instagram foodies. But when one of them suddenly dies the other went into a deep dark depression and was haunted by the fact that her beloved sister was no longer with her.
This Escape Experience does have some creepy elements and minimal jump scares, so if you are uncomfortable with those aspects or if you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
TIPS ON PLAYING
- Divide and Conquer
- The game is Non-Linear. You do not have to do A-B-C in that order, you can do A-B-C at the same time.
- As in all Escape Rooms talk to each other, part of solving puzzles is knowing what information you have to use.
- Listen Carefully
- There are some audio clues in the game, be sure to listen to all the details.
- Search Everything
- You can find clues anywhere, give everything a thorough look-over.
|OVERALL PASSING RATE||65.7%|
|OVERALL FAILED RATE||34.3%|
|AVERAGE TIME ESCAPED||57:17|
|PASSING RATES (BASED ON SKILL LEVEL)||PASS||FAIL|
|BEGINNER GROUPS (0-5 Games Played)||35.7%||64.3%|
|INTERMEDIATE GROUPS (5-10 Games Played)||50%||50%|
|ADVANCED GROUPS (10+ Games Played)||60%||40%|
|AVERAGE GROUP SIZE||4|
|COMMON GROUP SIZES||3 – 36%||4 – 71%||6 – 28%|
|KIDS (UNDER 16)||0.2%|
Room Statistics are recorded daily. Updated on the website Monthly.
Statistics are recorded for accurate passing rates for any player, group size and skill level.
The data is collected and used to help balance the game for both Novice and Advanced players.
Also, we’re geeks who love spreadsheets and data. =)